Monday, July 23, 2012

Pulled BBQ Chicken

I've really been hunting for ways to eliminate oven usage this summer, considering the 100degree + weather during my last trimester.  My friend, Cindy, posted this recipe on her blog a while ago, and I thought it'd be a great opportunity to give it a try.  It was fantastic!  With only three boneless, skinless chicken breasts, we had enough meat for eight pulled chicken sandwiches--plenty for dinner for our family, plus a good bit left for Andy's lunch the next day.  It's inexpensive and easy and so tasty!  Try this link out and leave a comment if you get to try it!

Cindy's Pulled BBQ Chicken

2 comments:

  1. This was wonderful . . . . so yummy and easy to fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had this twice now and really enjoyed it. In fact, we are going to make it for our Sunday School class retreat in a couple of weeks! Although I confess that I shredded the chicken right in the juices in the crock pot. I hope I didn't break any crockpotting rules by doing so! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete